The cleared site of the Beau Street Baths, giving an uninterrupted view of the old Technical College, soon to be Gainsborough Hotel, Beau Street and Bilbury Lane, Bath c.1998
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Built in 1923, The Beau Street Baths were closed in 1978 after the Amoeba scare and demolished in 1998. The site is now the home of the Thermae Bath Spa. From the archive of the late Mandy Reynolds.
Artist / Photographer
MR neg 4993
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library