26th February 1790. This is the plan and elevations conformed to by our respective Contracts entered into with the Bath Improvements Act of this date. The plan is signed by Arthur Jones, Woodford, Ben Shaw, and Charles Brett. The shop fronts are names (l-r) Woodford, Jones, Hallett, Shaw, Hazard, Minifee, Ferbrache and Lewis and Rogers. Includes the profiles of the bow-fronted shops.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission