Built against the North End of Mons Badonca, one of the Hills of Bath. John Wood Architect, P. Fourdrinier, Sculp. This building in now incorporated in what is known now as Battlefields.
SR Description of Bath II 1749 Gregory 942.35
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission