Walcot Street showing The Beehive, entrance to the Tramshed and the Corn Market, 1936
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The row of buildings beyond the Corn Market were demolished in the late 1960s for the construction of the Beaufort (Hilton) Hotel.
L79 / 649
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library