The vacant shop of Titley, grocers and provision merchants, Stall Street, looking down Abbeygate Street, c.1933
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
With William Field's Cycle Works to the junction of St. James's Street (South) on the right. This entire building is now the site of Marks & Spencer. See image ref 2068 for a view looking the other way.
L2 / 433
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library