Catalogued with Prior Park images, could this a photograph of John Wood the elder's St Mary's Chapel off Queen Square, which was demolished in 1875 to widen the road for access to Green Park station?
Hunt Vol III p 44 verso
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission