Bath Abbey from North Parade Bridge c.1880
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The bridge has a gate across it as it used to be a toll bridge. The building in front of the Abbey used to be the Lower Assembly Rooms and was subsequently converted to become the BRSLI.
A8 / 750
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library