Photographed by Francis Frith & Co. Ltd. of Reigate (No. 884). Showing Abbey Commercial Hotel at 4, Orange Grove, Willison's Chemists at 13, Cheap Street and a distant glimpse of the Grand Pump Room Hotel, newly built in 1869. Note: no shell hoods to first floor of row of Orange Grove shops and solid pinnacles on the east end of the Abbey.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission