West front of Bath Abbey and Abbey Church Yard, Bath c.1863
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
One side of a stereoview by J. & J. Dutton, photographers, Bath (No. 300). Note the railings outside the west door. The buildings to the right were all demolished to make way for the extended Pump Room and Roman Baths excavations.
Artist / Photographer