Cruttwell House, St. James's Street (South), Bath c.1903
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Photograph from original glass negative. Photographed in preparation for 'The 18th Century Architecture of Bath' published in 1904 by Mowbray Green. Home of Cruttwell, printers. Until 1890 it was called St. James's Street. The building was demolished in 1933.
Artist / Photographer
E5 / 292
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library