The Classic Cinema, Cork Street, Frome 29 Dec 1970
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The cinema opened as the Gaumont on 6th December 1939, became the Classic in December 1967 and closed in January 1971 before being demolished. Showing this week - Carry on Loving.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library