The White Lion Inn and Hotel, High Street and Bridge Street, c.1840
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Trade Card. The building was demolished to make way for the extension to the Guildhall that now houses the Victoria Art Gallery Collection.
Trade Cards IOB 277
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library