The Ionic temple shown was the Nonconformist chapel, but this shot was taken probably just after 1927 when the chapel was converted to a Crematorium (see the chimney behind and the low columbarium at left for ashes burial. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission