Arno's Vale Cemetery, Bristol c.1930
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Ionic temple shown was the Nonconformist chapel, but this shot was taken probably just after 1927 when the chapel was converted to a Crematorium (see the chimney behind and the low columbarium at left for ashes burial. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library