Monument at Maude Heath's Causeway, near Chippenham c.1920s
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Erected in 1698 to commemorate the legacy of Maud Heath of Langley Burrell in 1474, leaving 8 pounds per year to maintain a causeway between Wick Hill and Chippenham Clift. There are ornate sundials on the top sides of the monument. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library