Family outside Tucking Mill House c.1910
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
A gentleman surrounded by four ladies, most probably the Palmer family. Albert Palmer was the foreman of the Fullers earth works from the 1880s to 1919. Now famous as the house with the plaque stating erroneously it was once the home of William Smith. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library