An amended version of image ref 12435, showing the newly build St Matthews church in Widcombe (1847) and the revised tower to St James (1848). Pubd by Wm Everitt, Bath. Chas Davies engr, HH del.
Scrapbook Hick 4 Newbridge IOB 131
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission