The building in the background, once the United Hospital is now the Gainsborough Hotel and Spa. Steel engraving, Drawn by Thos Shepherd, eng by Wm Tombelson. Jones & Co. Temple of the Muses, Finsbury Square, London, 28 March 1829. Britton Bath & Bristol, 1829.
Scrapbook Hick 4 Newbridge IOB 321
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission