The west end of the Seven Sisters Quarry before demolition, Hampton Rocks, Bathampton Down c.1916
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The photographer's wife and twin boys look out, standing at the entrance to a quarry. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library