Opened as Granby Hotel in 1939, the house was built in 1912 and burnt down by suffragettes a year later. It was rebuilt for Mr CW Darbishere, MP for West Wilts in 1921. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission