Eagle Farmhouse and Eagle House, Northend Batheaston, c.1937
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
A rural view of the end of the village, much unchanged, apart from the foreground which is now the Elmhurst Estate. Stambrook Farm, Hill House and Myrtle Cottage can be seen to the right. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library