Showing the temple of Minerva, installed in 1926 after showing at the British Empire Exhibition. The Colossal stone head can just be seen peeping through the foliage to the left of the pavilion. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission