Botanical Gardens, Royal Victoria Park c.1920s
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Showing the temple of Minerva, installed in 1926 after showing at the British Empire Exhibition. A newly built cascade runs down the middle of the frame. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library