Miss Marjorie Havers plants a memorial oak after the opening of Alice Park at Lambridge June 1938
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The park in Lambridge, Larkhall was a gift of Mr H M MacVicar of the Elms, London Road as a memorial to his late wife, whose name it bears.
Bath Weekly Chronicle & Herald June 4 1938
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library