The park in Lambridge, Larkhall was a gift of Mr H M MacVicar of the Elms, London Road as a memorial to his late wife, whose name it bears. The park brings the country to the town.
Bath Weekly Chronicle & Herald May 21 1938
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission