Rear view from the river, Batheaston House, 1922 / 1923
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Original plate sadly marked in the left hand corner. This fine Queen Anne building was the home of Lt Col M Richards. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library