Bath Golf Clubhouse, near Sham Castle, Bathwick c.1908
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
This is the lane that provides access to Bath Golf Club from North Road. Now called Golf Course Road. This box contains a handwritten location list for its contents. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library