Following the demolition of the old Royal literary and Scientific Institute in 1933, the replacement balustrade and stonework looks very clean and new. FS & C Builders sign is still attached to the parapet. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission