View of Bath from Camden Crescent No. 2, 21 June 1936
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Showing St Johns Church in the foreground. The empty site on North Road is now occupied by King Edward's School. Note the lack of vegetation around Sham Castle on the hills opposite. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library