Tucking Mill Cottages c.1910
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
An early view with the Somersetshire Coal Canal crossing in the background. It is not clear is the canal is still in use when this photograph was taken. The building to the left has been extensively modified and is now known as Tucking Mill Manor. Slightly soft focus.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)