Until 1890 it was called St. James's Street. Formerly town residence of the Thynne family. The wall is painted with the motto: Fear God, Honour the King. With the spire of St. James's Church in the background. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative. See also Image Refs. 13224 and 13225 for postcards made from this glass negative.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission