Located in 1850 at 14 Orange Grove, this engraved letter head shows the eastern portal of the Box Tunnel, with a quarry train exiting the side entrance to tunnel quarry. A horse drawn cart loaded with stone passes over the top.
Trade Cards 273
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission