Playbill for the first performance at the New Theatre Royal, Beaufort Square. The old theatre in Old Orchard Street closed on July 13th 1805. N.B. The Carriage Entrance is in the Sawclose; and Ladies and Gentlemen are particularly requested to order their Servants to set down with their Horses' heads towards Westgate street, and to take up with their heads towards Queen's Square, to prevent confusion. The entrance for chairs is in Beaufort Square, and the entrance to the Pit and Gallery is in St John's Court.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission