Now known as the Approach Golf Course. The spire of St Andrews church stands out behind. Copy of a print taken from the original glass negative made between 1895 and 1902 by an unknown photographer. Taken with a Kodak Brownie 4.
P10 / 1
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission