Note the building to the lower right of the bridge, now demolished to allow for steps and terrace. Copy of a print taken from the original glass negative made between 1895 and 1902 by an unknown photographer. Taken with a Kodak Brownie 4.
O5 / 5
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission