St Catherine's Court, garden entrance c.1905
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Situated deep in the heart of the countryside, yet only a couple of miles from the city centre, St Catherine's has remained a beautiful hamlet, dominated by this magnificent estate, complete with church and tithe barn. Postcard view.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)