Walking down Queen Street to Trim Street c.1940s
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Trim Street was built by George Trim in 1717 and was the first street outside of the city walls. The bridge and brook it once spanned have now gone, leaving St Johns Gateway as shown.
O6 / 404
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library