The side of the Mineral Water Hospital, Union Street, 1923
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The four bronze tablets were hastily mounted on the side of the hospital prior to a visit by the Price of Wales, and dedicated shortly before his arrival. They were moved to their permanent home at the entrance of Royal Victoria Park in 1927. With an artists impression of a war memorial added to the photograph.
F2 / 637
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library