Pera Road from Margaret's Hill looking east, Jan 1964
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Pera Road was called Stable Lane before about 1890. Site plan sketch on reverse. Built c.1790 and demolished May 1964 as part of the Snow Hill development.
Artist / Photographer
BBR L189 BCL
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library