The vacant Sydney House, before the Holburne Museum took it over. Pre 1911
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The building is shown before the modifications made by Sir Reginald Blomfield who reduced the four stories to three to form lofty galleries, and replaced the wings by a colonnade either side of the facade.
Chronicle X P6963
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library