Entrance to the Countess of Huntingdon's Chapel 5 October 1957

 
Entrance to the Countess of Huntingdon's Chapel 5 October 1957
4 0 c m
 
33cm
actual image size: 25cm x 32cm

Description

Operating at the time as the Trinity Prespretarian Church, before restoration by The Bath Preservation Trust and conversion to the Building of Bath Museum.

Image Details

Image Reference
 
21247
Collection Reference
 
Chronicle X G571
Original Width (mm)
 
73
Original Height (mm)
 
95
Collection Location
 
Bath Central Library

© This image is not to be copied or published without permission

buy a print

Select size
 
Select finish
 
How many prints?
 
£20.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas