Batheaston parish stocks 3 Oct 1987
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Parish Clerk Mark Willis poses behind. The plaque reads 'The Parish Stocks made by John Cottle in 1833 and restored in 1969' They used to reside outside the church in Northend and were damaged after a major fire.
Chronicle X A25
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library