The south side of Abbey Churchyard, the old Pump Room building 1890
3 2 c m
40cm
actual image size: 32cm x 24cm

The south side of Abbey Churchyard, the old Pump Room building 1890

© This image is not to be copied or published without permission

Description

The Civet Cat and Foreign Bible Society occupy the building, now replaced by the Roman Baths complex. Grainy copy from a newspaper print
 

Image Reference

20886
 

Collection Reference

Chronicle X A764
 

Original Width (mm)

200
 

Original Height (mm)

145
 

Collection Location

Bath Central Library
 

buy a print

Select size
 
Select finish
 
How many prints?
 
£20.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas