Tram cars Nos 50 and 51 cross on the Old Bridge c.1935
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Electricity House (Churchill House) stands newly built on the right, St James church at the end of Southgate Street stand proudly, prior to being gutted during the Bath blitz of April 1942.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)