This is in Newbridge Road. The houses on the left are now in Rosslyn Road (although that used to be the name of the top part (at Newbridge Hill) only. The greenhouse is still there, albeit in a different form. This operated before tracks were laid, and were eventually replaced by electric trams.
Chronicle X 1641
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission