The Mineral Fountain, Stall Street, Jan 1989
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
At the junction of Bath Street, the fountain gave free mineral water to the public until 1978. The work of Italian sculptor Stefhano Valerio Pieroni, it originally had a statue of King Bladud on the top when it was erected in 1859. The statue now resides in the grounds of a retirement home and the fountain was moved to Bog Island.
Chronicle X H.148
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library