The Mineral Fountain, Stall Street c.1905
4 0 c m
 
29cm
actual image size: 21cm x 32cm

The Mineral Fountain, Stall Street c.1905

© This image is not to be copied or published without permission

Description

At the junction of Bath Street, the fountain gave free mineral water to the public until 1978. The work of Italian sculptor Stefhano Valerio Pieroni, it originally had a statue of King Bladud on the top when it was erected in 1859. The statue now resides in the grounds of a retirement home and the fountain was moved to Bog Island.
 

Image Reference

20278
 

Collection Reference

Chronicle X P.H. 148
 

Original Width (mm)

95
 

Original Height (mm)

145
 

Collection Location

Bath Central Library
 

buy a print

Select size
 
Select finish
 
How many prints?
 
£20.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas