Frank Meredith and staff at his Holloway Fish & Chip Saloon c.1962
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
After thirty five years in the trade, his shop closed. He took over the saloon, which was at the lower end of Holloway between St marks Church parish room and the Doll's Hospital in 1928. When he first started the business he bought old potatoes for 2s 9d a hundredweight.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library