This distinctive building was converted in 1824-5 from the Lower Assembly Rooms, burnt out by fire. It was demolished in 1933 as part of the Grand Parade and Bog Island traffic system. See image ref 20050 for the same view after the building was demolished.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission