Built in 1865 by Charles Edward Davis, this fine building saw active service until 1966 when the present building was constructed in Manvers Street. It was converted into a restaurant in 1998. The prison cells are now the lavatories.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission